2/22/2008

MSNBC's Hardball puts my Sen. Watson "Hardballed" T-Shirt ON THE AIR!

Whhooo-Whooo!
Well, I'm very, very happy tonight.

Tonight on MSNBC's Hardball TV show, Chris Matthews introduced the Sen. Kirk Watson "Hardballed" T-Shirt ON THE AIR! - the one I created just last night! (see my post below)

My intention was to get one more local news day out of Watson's already nationally famous gaff, but my jaw dropped as I was watching "Hardball" tonight (one of my favorite political shows) and Chris threw up the image of the T-shirt and the close up as you see above.

The segment was called "Watson Wear". Chris Matthews said:
"(Chris laughs) Now apparently there's a T-shirt to commemorate that moment. There it is, it costs $20 and 99 cents. And it looks as if there are eight colors to choose from, I want mine in Royal!"
And, the best part - before he introduced the Watson "Hardballed" T-shirt - he ran the whole clip of Sen. Watson getting caught with his pants down - AGAIN! THE WHOLE CLIP.

You can't buy that kind of national coverage. So, I'm please with myself, that I extended the clueless Watson gaff for one more news day. No matter what Watson does, he'll always be known as the guy that didn't do his homework. But we always knew that, with his voting to divert $910 million tax dollars to shift our freeways to tollways, and his back door deal with Intel, and his profiting off directing billions of road dollars as CAMPO chair.

That one hour of design work I did between midnight and 1 in the morning paid off in spades. THAT is the kind of efficiency I live for. We've got 2 years to soften you up Watson, before your next election, we are going to stay on you like white on rice.
: )

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sal!

I am more and more impressed with your tenacity and focus as every day goes by.

I loved the story about HELLiginstein last month where he says you are a "non-entity" and he doesn't fear you. Right LOL

These guys can't even open their mouths without lies gurgling forth like vomit from a drunken teenager.

Keep kickin ass my man.

Anonymous said...

Wow, great job Sal.

Exposing Watson for one additional day (on a national level) is amazing.

Keep up the great work.

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Yes, thank you for your efforts!!

Anonymous said...

Kirk is such a buffoon. If it wasn't so scary (this guy has influence on how hard earned tax dollars are spent) it would be funny.

I don't know what is more pathetic with these tollers- their incompetence or their greed.

DavyCrockett said...

We need you to come out with a Mr. 39% Boy Scout clothing line.

Sal Costello said...

FROM MARY:

Hey Sal,

Way to go on the Watson news story!

And I just loved your t-shirt
design! I am sure that t-shirt design will also play an important role in the future!

I hope you are on cloud 9!!!!!

I ran into Watson last Thursday at UT.

I shook my head at him and told him, "I can't believe you have the
nerve to come out in public after that performance."

He just gave me that deer in the headlights look with that goofy
grin. What an idiot!

Thanks,
Mary