3/05/2008

Hillary Clinton's Dirty Dubai Money

Selling pieces of our infrastructure is all the rage - and I'm not taking about selling our freeways to Spain this time.

Wonder why Hillary Clinton won't release her tax returns (as all the other candidates have) after the Clintons loaned themselves $5 million for the campaign in January? Hillary and Bill Clinton now admit to the fact that Bill is on the payroll for Dubai. You remember the planned takeover of major US port operations, right?

And, the Wall Street Journal has an article about how "Bill Clinton May Get Payout of $20 Million" from Dubai. WTF? Hillary says she's been too busy to release the returns, but she'll release them in about 6 weeks - you know, after more millions of people vote.

I'm tired of politicos who sell off our infrastructure for their own benefit. Had enough of the Clinton/Bush dynasties? I have.

7 comments:

A Red Mind in a Blue State said...

Maybe the Clintons don't want to release their returns 'cause Bill made money on cattle futures from Tyson!

Anonymous said...

It's gotta be more uglier than that. Hillary's relationship with Rupert Murdoch, and the country of Dubai are just the tip of the iceberg. Her policies will follow the Bush right down the line.

Sal Costello said...

Give me a little time...I'm just getting started!

: )

Anonymous said...

Well this info should be more widely released so that people voting in future primaries will have insight into her families dealings.

Sal Costello said...

I sent it to some major news outlets, I got one semi major writer who thanked me - when he thanks me for something he usually does the story.

His article could move it up the news food chain - it has in the past.

: )

Anonymous said...

The Clinton's are such big phoneys!!! They're so transparent and sleazy!!

Anonymous said...

Change you can deposit in the bank in big, big boxes.

Darken Obama's skintone? Compare him unfavorably to McCain? Hillary, you are fucking dead to me.