8/03/2007

WINNING ISN'T EVERYTHING; IT'S THE ONLY THING.


THE SQUEAKY WHEEL (AND SOME SECRET BEHIND THE SCENES CREATIVE TECHNIQUES) GETS THE GREASE.

Well folks, as I write this, there are 3 trucks in my cul-de-sac and a total of 5 people focusing on fixing my roof leak today. Barker Roofing, Hammond's/Meritage Homes, and Accent Plumbing are all working feverishly to fix my roof. For free of course.

This another 100% victory. This one happened within about 48 hrs from when I went to war.

You saw the blog article below, but that blog article is just the tip of the iceberg on how I really got it done. Over the years, I’ve developed and proven a sure fire creative recipe for success.

With this roof situation (a $400 plus repair including plumbing), I used the same behind the scenes creative techniques I used to stop TxDOT from shifting Mopac/William Cannon Bridge (an $8 million dollar freeway) into a toll road, as well as numerous other freeway to toll road conversions (a $2.2 Billion scheme) and more.

If you don’t know it, I am a Creative Director and I’ve owned my own business for about 14 years. I’ve won national marketing and design awards for my strategic creative work. I help my clients sell more of their products and services everyday.

I’ve been toying around with the idea of writing a book. Perhaps it might be called, “How to Beat City Hall” or “How to Beat the Man with Little or No Money”. But, that might be too much of a time investment. There are other ways I can share what I've learned...

I am now available as a consultant or speaker for organizations that might be interested in learning "How to Win" - for a minimal fee. Make sure you remind me to describe the inspirational "Hospital" incidents.

I am also thinking of holding a short seminar/workshop to share these important powerful techniques I’ve developed with individuals - if enough of you express interest and send me an email (sal@texastollparty.com).

No comments: