8/15/2007

Mike Krusee plans to speak Tolls at DELL next week.


Well, folks are figuring it out.

With toll roads, comes the plan to force people on them.

I've got word that Mike Krusee will be going to Dell to speak next week. Aug 23, 1pm, Round Rock Dell Campus, Bldg 1. This is what one Dell employee said in an email to me today:

"People are pretty frustrated here, they gave us entrance and exit ramps to the Toll, but closed our Entrance Ramps to I-35 (how nice).

We have Dell (Largest employer in Round Rock, a Super Walmart, a Target, an HEB, and 3 large shopping centers at this I-35 intersection, and they took our entrance ramp ti I-35 away!!!! Now at 5pm we have at least 5,000 Dell employees all fighting through two access road intersections to get to an I-35 entrance ramp."

1 comment:

Porkus Maximus Tex: said...

"Toll roads are enormously popular."
--Mike Krusee, October 2006