7/12/2005

It's time to De-elect Rep. Carter "Freeway Toller" Casteel



This evil twin of Phyllis Diller, Rep. Carter Casteel, is part of the Krusee House Transportation Committee. Casteel tried to spin a yarn to her San Antonio area constituents about how she didn't want freeway tolls - but her transportation votes in the last session tell the truth - unlike Carter Casteel.

I actually sat down with Carter Casteel along with some TxDOT high chieftains in her office some months ago. About 30 minutes into the meeting, after she had assumed I was a Comal County constituent of hers - like my new friend Brad that asked me to come along. She sneered at me (really - she sneers a lot) and said "Where ARE you from? Why are you here? Who are you?". I responded that I founded AustinTollParty.com and she got meaner than a junk yard dog with hemorrhoids (It's the god's honest truth - this woman is downright mean). You'd think I had the plague.

Get your De-elect Carter "Freeway Toller" Casteel merchandise here.

No comments: